Nuggets In The Scree

The story of Jared's trip to Haiti and the human rights work there can be found at www.behindthemountain.blogspot.com . The tale of Jared and Mattie in Sri Lanka working in tsunami relief is at www.makingadifferance.blogspot.com . Wildmeridian will continue to feature the same mix of rambling, musing, and muttering it always has.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, Montana, United States

Monday, November 01, 2004

Worth a thousand words?

Or at least a few minutes on a computer, trying to figure out how to post pictures.

The beer was a sucess, as was the party. Good taste, strong but not too strong. The beer, not the party. Went out last night to the bars, fun seeing everyone dressed up, definatly some creative folks out there. I went as Indiana Jones, and must say, I liked my costume so much, it may become a regular feature of my wardrobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home