Nuggets In The Scree

The story of Jared's trip to Haiti and the human rights work there can be found at www.behindthemountain.blogspot.com . The tale of Jared and Mattie in Sri Lanka working in tsunami relief is at www.makingadifferance.blogspot.com . Wildmeridian will continue to feature the same mix of rambling, musing, and muttering it always has.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, Montana, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

the last few days

This is the area I stayed last night, Punakeiki, the Pancake rocks, on the west coast.


A kea, the worlds only species of alpine parrot. Yep, that's a glacier in the background. This one was a cheeky bastard, every time I turned my back he had a go at my rucksack.

Me and the kea on top of Avalanche Peak, near Arthur's Pass.


1 Comments:

Blogger Guillermo said...

That does it, kea! You just made the list.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home