Nuggets In The Scree

The story of Jared's trip to Haiti and the human rights work there can be found at www.behindthemountain.blogspot.com . The tale of Jared and Mattie in Sri Lanka working in tsunami relief is at www.makingadifferance.blogspot.com . Wildmeridian will continue to feature the same mix of rambling, musing, and muttering it always has.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, Montana, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

All for the gumbo

And the muffleta, bengeits, oyster po-boys, coffee with chicory, and bread pudding.

Why else would I leave Flagstaff a day and a half early and fly 1300 miles to spend 16 hours in New Orleans.

All about the food, but to be honest, I don't know if I can do it all in the limited time I have.

Tommorrow I'll fly back to Phoenix and then Wendsday on to Denver, Friday south to Oz and then, well, you know. Ice.

Was a busy last few weeks in Flagstaff before I left early this morning. So many people to see, things to do, good times to be had. Among them, a tango workshop on saturday and dance that night. Wave of the future I tell ya, that tango.

All in all, I was sad to leave Flagstaff, probably more so than in the dozen or so times I've left before. Leaving alot of great people behind. But adventure lies over the horizon, so full speed ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home