Nuggets In The Scree

The story of Jared's trip to Haiti and the human rights work there can be found at www.behindthemountain.blogspot.com . The tale of Jared and Mattie in Sri Lanka working in tsunami relief is at www.makingadifferance.blogspot.com . Wildmeridian will continue to feature the same mix of rambling, musing, and muttering it always has.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, Montana, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Doesn't mean you shouldn't ask

I am exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally, finacially, I am beat.

I have returned home, and people ask: "how was your trip?"

How can I possibly answer such a simple and well meaning question?

How can I explain what I have seen, what I have learned, what has changed me... I can hardly digest it all myself.

So the simple answer to the simple question; how was the trip? Profound.

For you, my loyal readers (I know you're out there...Loyal readers?...crickets chirp in the distance...) I will post in fragments, taken largely from my journal, kept regularly through out.

But first I have to go to Mexico. The family has descided to go to Rocky Point, Mex for the Christmas, so I will again be fleeing the country, if you can consider that suburb of the greater Tucson metropolitan area another country. But I am no longer quite so incommunicado, so drop me a line or give me a call or some such thing.

Hasta la revolucion, siempre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guillermo said...

Well, I can help with the mental, emotional, and financial exhaustion by buying you a beer.

It will probably just make the physical worse, though.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home