Nuggets In The Scree

The story of Jared's trip to Haiti and the human rights work there can be found at www.behindthemountain.blogspot.com . The tale of Jared and Mattie in Sri Lanka working in tsunami relief is at www.makingadifferance.blogspot.com . Wildmeridian will continue to feature the same mix of rambling, musing, and muttering it always has.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, Montana, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Incommunicado

I am outta here! The bags are packed, the tickets are booked, the geese are fed, and the open road beckons. Unless I happen to run across an easily acessible internet cafe in the Bahamas, this may be my last post until Dec. 20th or so when I am slated to return. If I don't just descide to stay and work in a bar on some tiny island ex-pat style, writing my memoirs and fishing... Oh yeah, I don't have enough mem's to oir yet, better go aquire some more. Hasta Luego, Bona Fortuna.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today is Dec. 9th... we await with baited (ha ha, been eatin' sushi) breath for your next communicado. Hope your getting lots of mem's aquired.... come back soon, your blog's a bore without you... If you can't get to a computer to blog, write a letter and give it to the folks on the next boat heading north, and have them mail it in the US.....

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home